FAUX: Chapter 4 FAUX: Chapter 4

Where's the animation?

Yeah it's good, but it seems like a comic rather than an animation. Bunch of speech bubbles and still scenes.

blobba blob blob blobba blob blob

Lovely hands!

I couldn't stop watching the damn blobs hands.. Curse your fancy animating, everything to do with the animation was great.

Just two improvements.

1. Music isnt a fantastic looping song, maybe you could fix that. I enjoyed it anyway.
2. Colour? :3

TheBoogley responds:

no, and no. hehehehe!! ;D

C.L.A.P. 1 : Tones C.L.A.P. 1 : Tones

Hilarious

I hope some blind buffoons wont come on here and start saying it's racist or they are offended because they're american. Almost every flash that has a slight accent on the words tends to be branded as offensive.. Oh well

Good luck! I enjoyed it atleast!
And I actually learned something.. I think..

For Everyone To See For Everyone To See

Very nice

I loved the angles on this, especially when he looks down on the kids face. You have beautiful art and a cool voice to match.

Getting wheat Minecraft Getting wheat Minecraft

Pretty Boring

Sort of well animated I guess. But the entire thing was like watching someone play minecraft (which is boring already) with some mildly OK animation replacing the actual animation. The generic pop culture punchline really didn't do it for me either. Far too slow paced and the action animation wasn't very dramatic. Not sure what the point of you animating yourself play minecraft was.

Alight Alight

You should probably turn off resizing.

As it destructs the quality of this animation, beautiful though. Well done to all of you at the university.

Ricks Minecraft Tales Ricks Minecraft Tales

Wasn't funny.

My apologies but I didn't find this funny at all. Hurr durr creepers blow up and thar is lava and chicken XDD.. no

Animation was OK but was the opposite of effort/smoothness.

MoGro Promo MoGro Promo

All around great

The music was enjoyable, the voice acting was very pleasant and suitable and Rice's animation was just great. Nice one, guys!

RicePirate responds:

awwww shucks :)

Kawaii Battle Stars Kawaii Battle Stars

If you got rid of the screaming

This would be rated a whole lot higher..

AxelTheNavy responds:

Pat my butt

L.A. Noire: Deleted Cases L.A. Noire: Deleted Cases

Much better the second time round

The first time I watched it I was a little overwhelmed by all the jokes, but the second time I could appreciate the humour and it was great :) I love the fancy art on the people.