Shads Experimental-Scraps Shads Experimental-Scraps

Was one of those

Annie from League Of Legends?

Tara's Portfolio Tara's Portfolio

No idea what the end pipe did

Maybe put a more obvious way to replay cause i was just walking, also i'd prefer it if you just made it walking and the pictures showed up as you walked past them, then you just use the <- and the -> arrow keys. Would be much better.

TaraGraphika responds:

Hmm. I would need to think about that.
End pipe was just a curiousity of what will happen if you went in. Anyways, I guess having a good ending do make a justice. About going pass a Pic and automatically open, will be good. But Quite annoying, since you'd have to through them everytime. But overall, Will improved more.

-Dusk- -Dusk-

Very Nice

If a bit too short :(

I completed this in about 10 minutes, and REALLY enjoyed it. The atmosphere, the animation and the concept was great. But I didn't really rewind back to the start of the level AT ALL.. The puzzles were a little too easy and I was expecting more for the end. If a sequal/extension was released I would LOVE it.

Great game, deserves the 10 despite it's difficulty. Unique things are hard to find these days.

4 IN 1: Story Generator 4 IN 1: Story Generator

Teehee

Hey all of you Anal Tastic, Transexuals I'm a Cock Lover looking for a Cock Gobbler night out with you! I love to Fuck and I play Baseball. I hope you're a Boner Blaster person cause we would be Blowing alll night long. We would do it like Mr Pinky Dick and Miss Fat Flaps after a night of Diet Cokes. If you're not Salty Ball Nompher and ready to Suck then don't bother.

Little-Rena responds:

That's very, creative, I suppose this is what happens when you let people choose :p

We glad you liked it, thanks.

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Everything the other game wasn't

Despite it's obvious abuse of pop culture and internet culture for views and interest from the community, it isn't just a joke, while the other game was just a joke and continued jokes with no to little effort in change of level. Which I personally didn't enjoy, although I'm sure others did.

This is different and much more interesting as those pop culture jokes are accompanied by well thought out gameplay elements and an actually enjoyable underlying system.

Well done. Looking forward to more.

TALIBAN TALIBAN

Sigh

A hilarious game, I feel sorry for you having to put up with the teens on this site that don't understand satire.

GroggyLobster responds:

thanks mate. before i uploaded it, i thought the american users of newgrounds would start to attack me. lol

The Essay The Essay

Haha brilliant

Love the concept, despite the execution needing to be improved I enjoyed playing alot. Perhaps different difficulty modes would benefit?

Newgrounds Worm Newgrounds Worm

Sound is too quiet

Please increase the volume, just adds that extra level of interest :P

Heaven and Hell Heaven and Hell

Consistent Text

Is needed. Also you shouldn't stretch it like that. It makes your game look much more professional and the viewer will enjoy it a whole lot more.

Eggy responds:

Sorry for that, we had some troubles with the text because we had to translate it into different languages.

Dungeon Developer Dungeon Developer

Ok...

Good game, but badly designed UI.

I didn't know what to do for the start, and whenever i try to make the adventurers not just do level one they don't bother. A game as confusing as this needs a tutorial rather then a as you go style thing.