FAUX: Chapter 4 FAUX: Chapter 4

Where's the animation?

Yeah it's good, but it seems like a comic rather than an animation. Bunch of speech bubbles and still scenes.

blobba blob blob blobba blob blob

Lovely hands!

I couldn't stop watching the damn blobs hands.. Curse your fancy animating, everything to do with the animation was great.

Just two improvements.

1. Music isnt a fantastic looping song, maybe you could fix that. I enjoyed it anyway.
2. Colour? :3

TheBoogley responds:

no, and no. hehehehe!! ;D

C.L.A.P. 1 : Tones C.L.A.P. 1 : Tones

Hilarious

I hope some blind buffoons wont come on here and start saying it's racist or they are offended because they're american. Almost every flash that has a slight accent on the words tends to be branded as offensive.. Oh well

Good luck! I enjoyed it atleast!
And I actually learned something.. I think..

Shads Experimental-Scraps Shads Experimental-Scraps

Was one of those

Annie from League Of Legends?

Tara's Portfolio Tara's Portfolio

No idea what the end pipe did

Maybe put a more obvious way to replay cause i was just walking, also i'd prefer it if you just made it walking and the pictures showed up as you walked past them, then you just use the <- and the -> arrow keys. Would be much better.

TaraGraphika responds:

Hmm. I would need to think about that.
End pipe was just a curiousity of what will happen if you went in. Anyways, I guess having a good ending do make a justice. About going pass a Pic and automatically open, will be good. But Quite annoying, since you'd have to through them everytime. But overall, Will improved more.

-Dusk- -Dusk-

Very Nice

If a bit too short :(

I completed this in about 10 minutes, and REALLY enjoyed it. The atmosphere, the animation and the concept was great. But I didn't really rewind back to the start of the level AT ALL.. The puzzles were a little too easy and I was expecting more for the end. If a sequal/extension was released I would LOVE it.

Great game, deserves the 10 despite it's difficulty. Unique things are hard to find these days.

Wires and Fire - RD2011 Wires and Fire - RD2011

Better without the voice

Very nice and unique background beat, but when the voice broke in it sort of ruined it for me. It grated against the music rather than going with it, and in my opinion is bad quality (despite the fact it was intended as a robot impersonation voice)

Mild and Good Tasting Mild and Good Tasting

Cool!

I'm enjoying it a lot. As previous reviews have said the samples really help the song and make it much more interesting to listen to.

Well done! Rated 5/5 and 10/10

EricFreeman responds:

Thanks man! And yeah, the song would definitely be slightly repetitive without the samples.

Sir Undead Standard Voice Sir Undead Standard Voice

Nice

You actually sound very badass, I have an image of this in my head: http://www.soundonsight.org/wp-conten t/uploads/2010/09/clint_eastwood1.jpg

I'd hire you for a voice actor If I needed one ;)

Gianni responds:

That image is the single greatest compliment I have gotten thus far. Thank you very much.

And I'd love to be a part of a project for you. I'll be around, so feel free to contact me should the day come.

LINK!!! LINK!!!

Traced

You traced a picture of link, then drew a shitty no effort face rather then trace his face to make it look like it's your art. Not cool.

FU!

DANCING BANANA LIKES CEREAL!!! DANCING BANANA LIKES CEREAL!!!

What is this...

Try putting some effort before putting things in the "art" portal. it's called the "art" portal for a reason, not the "draw some characters that you saw on the internet in paint with no effort and a low amount of skill and then post it here" portal

Shut up. Again.

Classic Sonic: GONE WRONG!!! Classic Sonic: GONE WRONG!!!

Looks.. Bad

Youve used some crappy line tool on paint and filled it in, there are no proportions and it looks like something that someone would make as a joke example of how shit you can draw sonic. You really need to improve your art or get a better program before putting stuff like this up here.

sonimatic responds:

I try my best. Now shut up.